[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Wed Feb 15 22:15:26 UTC 2006

Actually I'm holding a 1227748 :)

also

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/0b/47/ab_1.JPG

My crankshaft on my engine looks like that, that little "gear wheel" is
used by the DIS, right?  =D  If so, I'm all set for that... and the only
problem is now, is that I think i cut off the fuel relay/etc part of the
harness.... no big deal though I'll just resplice it after I retrieve it
from the Junkyard :)

So, all I've really got to worry about then is:

Fuel Relay System (easy fix once I actually get it)
The sensor/plug on the intake side of the block... does that run the oil
pump?
VSS
ALDL connector (gotta locate it and take it home lol)