[Gmecm] Bellhousing Design-Iron Duke

Denny dennysweet
Fri Feb 17 22:05:25 UTC 2006

 This is wrong the 2.8, 3.1, 3.4 are 60 degree motors and will not
interchange with a 90 degree motor
-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Dustin Lof
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 11:55 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Bellhousing Design-Iron Duke

I am looking a a quad 4 and a 2.8 v6, they dont appear
interchangble, the quad 4 has a unique starter
location

I dont have one to look at but I believe the saturns
are also a breed of their own, if it would have been
the fwd GM pattern I think it would have got my
attention last time I had one appart.

The Northstars get my attention every time, all a guy
would have to do is modify a flexplate (or have a 4
pad converter made) and it would bolt right up to a
700r4 out of a 2.8 S10  Dustin Lof