[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Mon Feb 20 22:51:18 UTC 2006

  >"The functions of the four pins in the four wire
> >connector of the distributor is exactly the same as
> >the DIS module. I would bet that the electrical
> >connector is the same."

  Yes, the functions are the same. However the
> connector has more pins (5 to 8) on a DIS module and
> the wires are in a different order. But hey, that
> never stopped anyone here before has it?
I should of looked closer at the scematic, the 2.5 has
a six wire connector, containing five wires, only four
are used, the white on pin A is labeled circuit 121,
not used, possibly for tach? pin B is empty.
C circuit 423 white EST (from ecm)
D circuit 424 Tan/black bypass (5v to command est)
E circuit 430 purple/white reference (to ECM)
F circuit 453 blk/red reference low (ground)

Dustin Lof