[Gmecm] New to Tuning, looking for a baseline

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Feb 21 16:11:05 UTC 2006

By Ultimate TBI do you mean the new ROM code that RBob came up with?
That code isn't compatible with any stock mask, so getting a baseline
for that will be difficult unless you can find someone else using it
that has an engine similar to yours, and has done all the tuning.

Good news is that UTBI includes fast datalogging and WB support, so
tuning it shouldn't be too difficult.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.