[Gmecm] New to Tuning, looking for a baseline

Shellrude, Ben C Ben.Shellrude
Wed Feb 15 23:04:04 UTC 2006

Gents (And Ladies):

I'm new to the whole gearhead/Tuning thing.  Have done quite a bit of
research on the subject but as I'm sure is common, have a fair way to go
before I'll be able to reap any real rewards.

My question is this... I'm wondering if any one might be able to provide
a modified .bin they made that would be comparable to the specs of my
setup (Below).  I'd like to find something similar so I can use it as a
baseline for comparison between stock and modified, to get an idea of
what needs to be tuned, how and how much.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

- 1993 Buick Roadmaster 350 installed in 1991 K1500 W/ Stock ECM
- Heads are 193 Swirl Port heads, ported and polished, and should flow
close to:
Valve Lift------Intake Flow---------Exhaust Flow
.050--------------35.6----------------------31.0
.100--------------72.4----------------------60.5
.150-------------105.8---------------------87.3
.200-------------133.4--------------------124.2
.250-------------154.1--------------------147.3
.300-------------180.6--------------------171.5
.350-------------195.5--------------------184.7
- Cam is a Comp Cams 264HR-12: ADV Dur-264/274; 0.050 Dur-210/220;
Lift-.480/.480; LSA-112*
- I'm also going to be doing the "Ultimate TBI Mods"

So with that said, anyone that can provide any help, pointers,
suggestions, .bin files for comparison, etc...??

Thanks so much in advance!!!

BS