[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV :UPDATE:

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Sun Feb 26 19:21:55 UTC 2006

Ok all...
    I got rid of the oldsmobile stuff.  I went with a 1988 Chevy S-10
(it was that or an 89, but it had a lot of wires spliced out of the
distributor/coil etc.)
So here is what I have for an ECM:

SVC# 16198445
Factory Authorized Remanufactured w/ DELCO Electronics' logo
There is a barcode on it: 866647W643273117
The chip inside has a silver label on it that reads:
"ACKD
4890"   (minus the quotes)

Does anyone know how many pulses the VSS needs to be for this computer?
I need to buy an aftermarket one that will fit on a 1982 Jeep CJ7,
T-177/Dana 300 (Transmission/Transfercase)... I've been refered to
jagsthatrun.com but can't figure out what I need...

Any help would be great!