[Gmecm] 93 CHEVY g20 VAN

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Sun Jan 1 17:21:43 UTC 2006

Well, I think we have argued this subject to death
lol. But regardless of how we explain it we are
basically still talking about the same thing. In very
basic terms the regulator in most multi point systems
uses engine vaccum to control fuel pressure and under
load as the vaccum drops the pressure rises. After
studying the tbi system a little further it is a lot
less likely that the regulator is the cause. I still
wanna know what he has found though...............