[Gmecm] Limp home

jeeps2creep at mchsi.com jeeps2creep
Sat Jan 7 22:18:52 UTC 2006

Hey charles I'm still a newbie but I can run the limp home modes with the best
of them. Now was the ecm you got from ebay for the v8 already or a 350, 305?
If so then chances are your in like flin. Just my opinion now (newbie) and
I'll keep this title for awhile. But the easiest way I been able to tell what
the limp home chip will do is to go ahead and pull main eprom chip and bust it
off, see for your self what it runs like.(seems here lately my eprom burning
stinks so I seem to run limp a bunch) Myself, I prefer the 1637 limp chip, has
a good over all run home about it but the 4458's run to lean (engine size
difference)

Well according to the crossreference sheet I found your chanced are 100%,
looks like they kept one chip or used it in a butt load of V8 applications /
16060837's