[Gmecm] Class2 DIY tools?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sun Jan 8 20:01:41 UTC 2006

Jay, how DIY do you want it to be?  Darren and I are working on a USB
<-> VPW cable, with scan tool/reflashing software that runs on the PC.
The cable is straightforward, the scan tool software maybe less so.  Do
you know if the BCM and IPC communication messages are documented in the
SAE specs?

On full size pickups (SBC vortecs, that is) the fuel gauge is driven by
the PCM, not via class2.  Are you sure yours is class2?

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.