[Gmecm] Class2 DIY tools?

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Mon Jan 9 01:14:01 UTC 2006

Phil, I have troubleshot several pass lock systems
with my BDM,  a DVOM, wiring diag., and a little
common sense. I have never held a Tech 2, Yes there
are times it would be nice but then I would need a
NGS, and a DRB.  We have to send everything out to be
flashed but other than that it all stays in-house.

As for the bravada, check fuses first, second and
third. Dustin Lof