[Gmecm] Tuning AE on the $A1

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Fri Jan 27 05:21:11 UTC 2006

"Mark, I think the %TPS on the  table is over x amount of data loops the computer does, which basically  just means over x period of time. Ie, 25% change over 10 computer  loops, which could be 100 milliseconds, or something like that... Not  sure if I'm explaining it right."

  That makes a little more sense, since opening the throttle 50% in  12.5mS would require a force on the order of TNT detonation...  :)

  Ryan

Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:          Here's something I ran across on   thirdgen.org:

  http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=195745

  --steve

---------------------------------
    From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org     [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Ryan     Hess
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:36 PM
To:     gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Tuning AE on the     $A1

    Don't everyone answer all at once now...

Okay, how     about a simpler question...  How often is the delta TPS calculated?      12.5mS?  So the 50% row in the AE table would correspond to a 50% change     in TPS opening in 12.5mS?

Ryan Hess     <rgmecm at yahoo.com> wrote:          Hi everyone,

I have another question.  The       fast transition to WOT is rich, and off-idle throttle response is       lean.  I assume I need to change some values in the "AE Async Pulse       Multiplier vs Delta TPS" table, but don't know which way to go, or by how       much.

When driving around town at low delta throttle's, the       AFR as read by a wideband can spike to 16:1 before settling down.        During a WOT run, there is a dip to as low as 9:1.  I haven't touched       the table yet, so it is stock.  Any ideas on how much to move the       values?  Thanks in advance,

Ryan

      Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo       Books. You design it and we?ll bind       it!_______________________________________________
Gmecm mailing       list
Gmecm at diy-efi.org

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo!     Mail.  -- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The  contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may  also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please  notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any  other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information  in any medium.  Thank you.