[Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sat Jan 21 00:07:18 UTC 2006

________________________________

	From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Hess
	Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 1:55 PM
	To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
	Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

	Not until now, but I don't see anything there that would help
me...

Ludis has PCB schematics, but not the netres or whatever it's called.  I
took a look at the FTP site also but didn't find it.  I know it was
posted by a guy from England who had a development netres somehow,
populated with normal 1/4W resistors.  He traced out the schematic and
posted some pictures of the board.  I'll keep looking.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.