[Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk Webmaster
Mon Jan 30 14:12:01 UTC 2006

A guy from England....hmmmm...I wonder who that might be :-)
The file was originally up loaded to ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/memcal.pdf . However, I can't see it there anymore, but I realise that a little re-ordering and a few technical difficulties have hit the site over the past years. If you still can't locate it, let me know where the current upload site is, or I can just email it.
Cheers,
Malcolm
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ravet [SMTP:Steve.Ravet at arm.com]
Sent: 21 January 2006 00:07
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic
________________________________
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Hess
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 1:55 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Not until now, but I don't see anything there that would help
me...
Ludis has PCB schematics, but not the netres or whatever it's called. I
took a look at the FTP site also but didn't find it. I know it was
posted by a guy from England who had a development netres somehow,
populated with normal 1/4W resistors. He traced out the schematic and
posted some pictures of the board. I'll keep looking.
--steve