[Gmecm] Have at it!

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sun Jul 2 01:38:48 UTC 2006

Mitch, if you go to the twiki page and click on ECM info you'll see a
link to ALDL information.  It's a zip file that documents most if not
all ALDL streams.  I don't know if ABS controllers are in there, but
they may be.  Take a look and let us know.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.