[Gmecm] Have at it!

Terminal Crazy Terminal_Crazy
Sun Jul 2 02:38:54 UTC 2006

On 02 Jul, Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:

> Mitch, if you go to the twiki page and click on ECM info you'll see a
> link to ALDL information.  It's a zip file that documents most if not
> all ALDL streams.  I don't know if ABS controllers are in there, but
> they may be.  Take a look and let us know.

Hi Steve, I've had a quick look and A286 appears to be the data stream for
'95 LT1 Camaro Delco V1 ABS.

As it's 3.30 in the morning i'm not looking any further tonight :-)

A couple of quick thoughts & questions if I may.
I have an ALDL connector (TTS Datamaster cable). '95 LT1's are OBD1 with
OBD2 plugs.

Would the communucations for ABS talk through the same cable or would I
need a different one ?

Has anybody got info/links on com software for anything like this.

Any other info would be appreciated.

TIA

Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6          terminal_crazy at sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk
Lancashire England          http://www.sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk/terminal_crazy/