[Gmecm] On the fly tuning

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Mon Jul 3 21:39:28 UTC 2006

I've changed the code quite heavily (96 v6 pcm), including experimenting
with a SD only, full 200 kpa VE table in 5 kpa increments, among a host of
other things.  I really think that the 68332 based pcms (particularly 96 -
97, because of the edge connector availability) are the way to go.  Also,
the stock code is very good, in my mind.  I'm actually back to a MAF based
program (more stockish) because the engine idles so much better with a MAF
sensor in place.

my .02, anyway...

Darren