[Gmecm] 1227730 ECM Compatable Knock Sensors

Justin justin justin_email
Mon Jul 10 17:06:29 UTC 2006

  I am doing an EFI conversion on my Cadillac 472 using the 1227730 ECM and need a knock sensor that would be closest in cubes to work with my motor.  I was thinking of using one from a 454 but I have heard that they will not work with the 1227730 is this true?  Does anyone know of any knock sensors from a chevy 454 app will work with a 1227730 ecm?  Thanks - Justin