[Gmecm] 1227730 ECM Compatable Knock Sensors

Justin justin justin_email
Tue Jul 11 15:22:03 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info Andrew.  Would I be better off using a knock sensor from a 350 then?  I'm just trying to find one that would be closest to a 472 and it looks like the 454 knock sensor would be the closest.  Someone also told me the only way you can get the 454 knock sensor to work with the 730 ecm is to run a 4k ohm resistor inline with it is this true?  If so what does this do?  Thanks - Justin