[Gmecm] GMPCM? And FS spam

Mike Chou no1chou
Tue Jul 18 18:13:32 UTC 2006

Hello, I've been lurking awhile, never really did much with my GM truck..
Just wondering if anyone here uses GMPCM? I bought it a couple years back,
and thought it was a wonderful product, come to find out they are no longer
in business.

If anyone is interested in the following, I purchased all these goods for my
95 GMC truck. (305 TBI)
16197427 ECM, BJXU memcal

Transtronics pocket rom 2 (parallel port)
Transtronics romulator  (serial port)
Moates USB OBD1 interface with cable
Moates GP3 Prom switcher with remote
Moates memcal header
New BTTS GM Memcal (latest for the 305 TBI)
Tunercat
GMPCM
Datamaster (datalogging)

I'm located in Sacramento, California. Fell free to make an offer on any and
all, hope this doesn't violate rules, but I figure someone here maybe likely
to want it before I post it all up on ebay. Thanks.

Mike