[Gmecm] Which ecm to use

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Sat Jul 22 02:58:00 UTC 2006

Great, so until I install the turbo I could just use
the 7730 ecm and memcal and a modified 4 cylinder code
? That was what I was thinking I could do since the
only differences that are needed would be the extra
timing and fuel enrichment calculations needed for
positive intake pressures with the turbo installed.
The 7730 is just so much more plentiful than the 749
that I was thinking about just going that route for simplicity.