[Gmecm] Which ecm to use

Mike V efi
Sat Jul 22 02:39:02 UTC 2006

HI Phil,
several people have run the 749 turbo code in the 730.
Use a memcal from a 730 for an engine that had the correct number
of cylinders for your app, and put the turbo code in the last
half of the chip.  The turbo 749 chip was 27128 equivilent
  and the 7730 had chips that were all 27256 IIRC.
You can also just add the code to itself to get 256kbytes
to burn into the larger ROM.
Cheers,
mv