[Gmecm] Which ecm to use

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Fri Jul 21 23:19:35 UTC 2006

I have a '90 Nissan 240 sx which I was wanting to
convert to a GM ecm for tuning simplicity and also to
swap to a speed densty system and get rid of the MAF
sensor. For now it is naturally aspirated but some day
I want to turbo the car. I used to have a 749 ecm I
was going to use on the car but I got busy doing other
projects and sold the ecm and memcal I was going to
use. Since then I have decided to delve into the
project again but now I am wondering which ecm to use.
I was thinking that a 7730 would suit me just fine but
I am not sure of its compatbility with a turbocharged
engine. Thanks in advance,

Phil