[Gmecm] BCC lookup/search?

Jay Vessels jay
Tue Jul 25 00:40:02 UTC 2006

Hi there!

Shannen had a BCC lookup a million years ago, but decided that too many
people were freeloading and pulled it (the kicker was when he found
there were eBay sellers not on the list linking to it).  This appears to
be a different database, as Shannen's wasn't implemented to be nearly as
flexible as this one.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)