[Gmecm] Which ecm to use

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Sun Jul 30 20:22:44 UTC 2006

I thought the $58 code was intended for the sunbird
turbo, but there are a few things i dont completely
understand still so I may have been wrong. I have a KA
engine and will be requiring a distributor trigger
until I can fab up a crank triggering system at which
time I will go DIS. I was thinking on using the turbo
sunbird code since the engine config is pretty much
the same as mine. A good Q I have is would the 749
memcal work in the 730 ? I will be using the memcal
adapter and a reprgrammable chip from moates.net so
bascally the only thing i would need the memcal for is
the resistor pack, but i would like to just buy the
memcal for a turbo sunbird to read the code from it.