[Gmecm] 94-95 LT1 ALDL flash information

Mark Mansur mmansur
Sun Jun 4 21:46:42 UTC 2006

Does anyone out there have leads on information on flashing 94-95 LT1 PCMs
through ALDL? The info is out there somewhere, as John at TunerCat has it
and LT1Edit supports it, but so far I've been unable to come up with any
information on the commands necessary. I'm guessing it's a seed/key type of
thing, and analyzing the port monitor logs during a read and flash gets
rather tedious and confusing.

If anyone can point me to ANY information, I'd be most grateful.

Mark