[Gmecm] 94-95 LT1 ALDL flash information

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Tue Jun 6 12:57:10 UTC 2006

I got this all sorted out a while ago, because I was planning to write a
reflash program for the '4737 and '6397 pcms (v6, flash based, similar
to the '8051).  The security access isn't too difficult, as I recall,
and then the code to reflash is downloaded to ram, then executed.  I'll
dig up what I can find and send it to you.

darren