[Gmecm] Aftermarket ECM (was Acquiring ECM schematic_

charles at taildragger.info charles
Fri Jun 9 17:09:40 UTC 2006

You can really get a 7747 ECM (e.g.) at Autozone?  I tried on their web
site but couldn't find anything.  That's good to know if true.

Unfortunately, my ECM is modified to take EEPROMs, but I suppose I could
burn an old UV PROM for emergencies.