[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10

William Lucke william.lucke
Fri Jun 9 17:22:49 UTC 2006

APEX'i Power FC's are built along this line... pin/pin compatible with
various OE ECM's, but programmable and with more "performance" oriented
features. They are almost exclusively for Japanese imports, though. A
friend has one in his turbo MR2 Spyder. It's an interesting gizmo. It's
more limited than hacking a GM computer, but it gets the job done nicely.

DSMLink is a hack of the factory computer for DSM's (Eagle Talons, Mitsu
Eclipses) that makes the factory computer reasonably tunable, although
again, this does not have the capability of a hacked GM computer.

Will