[Gmecm] Acquiring ECM schematic

Todd A. Pepmeier tpepmeie
Sun Jun 11 19:47:34 UTC 2006

Malcolm Robb has done a really nice job with hi-res pics of the 8331 ecm.
Can be found here:

http://www.lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk/topcard.htm
http://www.lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk/iocard.htm
http://www.lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk/ecu.htm

All of the chips are labeled with part number, but it takes some
cross-referencing to figure out exactly what they are functionally.

Todd