[Gmecm] Acquiring ECM schematic

Tyler Townsley ttownsley
Sat Jun 10 23:59:12 UTC 2006

You can still get a rebuilt zr1 ecm with your core(all years have been
superceeded with one number, just use your year specific eprom). So
someone out there has the spects as it not GM doing the work. There is a
complete hac for the 90-91 calibration. A 90 zr1 is a steal right now.
Parts and info is avaiable on the zr1 net and corvette forums.

Tyler