Ang: [Gmecm] Stoich AFR and constants table

Per Lonnborg perlon
Thu Jun 29 10:06:35 UTC 2006

Hi again,

I don?t seem to have got any answers regarding the (1) "Stoichiometric AFR" constant in 1227747/AMUR, and (2) my thoughts about changing
constants values on the fly(driving)

Perhaps Craig can help me out with the on-the-fly tuning part?

/Per

Pro