[Gmecm] Geting rid of electronic transmission.

Don Sauman donsauman
Thu Mar 2 05:41:09 UTC 2006

I realise that this does not directly address the problem but my
transmission man says never tow anything slightly heavy in overdrive
whether it be an autotrans or manual. Too much strain on the the gears.
Lockout the overdrive. This also applies to the newer 5-speed autotrans;
do not go above third when stressing the box with a tow load.

Don