[Gmecm] Geting rid of electronic transmission.

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Sat Mar 4 17:28:53 UTC 2006

it is more than just the oil past the release bleeds,
it also has to do with the flow of tcc apply oil flow
and cooler oil flow, the routing changes inside the
converter when lockup is applied.  Dustin Lof