[Gmecm] 1F - 85 L98

Mike Poore mp
Sat Mar 4 23:28:47 UTC 2006

What you say makes sense. I realize that I will need to change the
entire table, but I am curious what LV8 values would equate to idle
speed. I assume a LV8 of 0 would mean the engine is not running, but how
high could LV8 go at idle speed? What would a typical LV8 value be for
cruising at say 50 mph? Does anyone know the equation used to calculate LV8?

Mike