[Gmecm] 1F - 85 L98

Mark Romans romans
Sat Mar 4 22:24:18 UTC 2006

 I just checked the 1F (85 TPI) tunercat and I don't see an injector
constant.  However there is a table called
"Injector Pulse Width vs Load Value"  and it lists "LV8 and USEC"  I suspect
that this is used to adjust the pw
to match up with load value.  What ever lbs/hr your current injectors are,
let's just say 30lbs/hr  vs stock at my guess
23lbs/hr I would take .86 times (24/30) all the numbers from that table and
see if that brings your fuel trims back in line.
I would try to tune to get the BL in the 121 (5% rich) range.
Mark

0
534
1068