[Gmecm] Off idle stumble

Mike Poore mp
Sat Mar 11 03:03:45 UTC 2006

No, it is an '85 L98 MAF system. Someone else wanted to know about my
setup, so I'll go into some detail.

It is an '85 vette. Right now the block is a 355, but will be replaced
with a 420 cid. I have the TPIS Mini Ram, a 58mm throttle body, handmade
MAF capable of 1100 cfm, handmade fresh air system, long tube headers,
air system removed, cats removed, no egr,  hand ported heads, Ford
Racing 40# injectors, 10:1 compression, Richmond ROD 6 speed
transmission,  cap  dis ignition with remote coil,  and numerous
handmade bit and pieces to get everything to fit. Everything is
oversized for the 355, which is a bit of a challenge, but I can't afford
to get the 420 cid block right now. I don't want to know what I have
already spent not to mention the hours invested.

Mike