[Gmecm] Off idle stumble

Mark Romans romans
Sat Mar 11 03:48:23 UTC 2006

Well, there are several tables that are in effect your accellerator pump.
The superram also has a much larger plenum than stock ,so you need to give
it evern
more pump shot.

There are six tables that I count that affect your accel pump shot.
Accel enrich Delta TPS Pulse Mult vs AE pulse
Accel enrich Delta TPS pulse mult vs coolant temp
Delta TPS accel enrich pulses vs coolant temp
Accl enrich delta LV8 factor vs delta LV8
Accel entich delta LV8 Mult vs coolant temp
TPS threshold to enable WOT

If I was having an off idle stumble I would start with
Accl enrich delta LV8 factor vs delta LV8" and add 20% to each of the
settings.  This is where an emulator comes in handy, so you can always
change it back and do so quickly!

Mark