[Gmecm] a question of timing

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Mon Mar 13 04:21:40 UTC 2006

I concur with David on the voltage/amplitude being a 5 volt signal. One thing to note on these conversions. You need BOTH high and low reference signal as well as the EST wire or the ecm will not fire the injectors. The Bypass wire is optional but I reccomend it to prevent that pesky check engine light, and it's easier to hook up than it is to disable the flag in the prom. I don't know why the ecm wants all those but it does.