[Gmecm] a question of timing

Mike V efi
Fri Mar 17 14:24:22 UTC 2006

Great stuff Jim,
thanks for the reference.  In the case of the LSx V8, the
MSD 6010 can read the wierd (not a 60-2) crank
  sensor output.  In solving that, I was hoping to use the 749
for the fuel side.  It looks like the tach signal wire will allow that.
Any idea what the eDist is selling for these days?
I'm glad to see you're still at it.
My Syclone has been gone for 4 years.
Mike V