[Gmecm] a question of timing

Mike V efi
Sat Mar 18 20:23:38 UTC 2006

Thanks Will,
eDist was my first choice, but when the eDist folks told me it
wouldn't work with a 749, and that I needed to buy their engine
  management system, I went looking for something else.
The MSD 6010 has RPM/MAP programmable spark curve, download
software, and "baseline" bin files to get you started.  All for $270-$290 US.
It plugs into your factory LS1 coil paks and sensors.
If you add a carb & intake manifold your LS1 is ready to go.
But, worshipping at the "Altar of Cheap EFI & Boost", I want the
749 to manage the fuel.  I'd like it to be as idiot-proof as possible,
at least until I become a smarter idiot  8-).
Mike V