[Gmecm] Torque converter clutch on 1226869

David Allen davida1
Sat Mar 25 04:33:04 UTC 2006

I can adjust what appears to be everything pertaining to the wastegate.
-desired boost Vs. %TPS
-overboost fuel cutoff / resume
-overboost spark retard
-knock boost reduction
-"boost mode" enable MAP

 I've tried to put in numbers WAY lower than the boost this engine runs
(which should make it give nearly a 100% duty cycle). But nothing happens.
I do have a "rom dump" from Ludis' site which I will run through a
disassembler.  But I have no experience in Motorola assembler so it may be
of little use. (While I have done a fair amount of programming, including
controller applications; it has been in high-level languages.)
  Ludis has some info but nothing I hadn't already seen. I got the ROM dump
there.
  A commented disassembly on this ECM would be the best (like you said) but
I have yet to find one.
David