[Gmecm] Torque converter clutch on 1226869

davesnothereman at netscape.net davesnothereman
Sat Mar 25 21:27:52 UTC 2006

How many of the calibration locations are called out in your tuning
software?  80%?  90%?  You might try making a list of all known
locations.  Then when you try to read the rom dump, you might be able
to locate the wastegate control sections easier.  You said wastegate
duty cycle is viewable on the scantool, correct?  And that's what
you're using to test wastegate operation?

Looks like the original 125 trans placed the tcc solenoid in series
with a 3rd gear switch.  There's no high gear input for the ecm.  TCC
is connected to pin A7 in the schematic I' m looking at.  Looks like a
shift light, if used, is connected to pin A2.  You're sure you're using
the auto trans calibration, correct?  Might try connecting your test
light to A2 to confirm that output isn't active instead.

Is there a copy of yourt base calibration in the .bin library?

Zaphod