[Gmecm] Help with unusual BLM's

ahuxtable at sola.com.au ahuxtable
Mon Mar 27 01:04:30 UTC 2006

Hi all.  I've been trying to work out why for some reason my car has
been running rich.  I just always assumed that it was the O2 sensor
playing up - Until yesterday that is...

I logged some data and the highest BLM I saw was 120.  Most being around
115 so my engine is running fairly rich. So, the computer thinks that
it's running rich and it actually is = not O2 sensor.  Next I thought it
might be the CTS or MAT sensors but logging them, it's all normal.  CTS
reports running temp of ~85DegC (184DegF) and MAT is reading as expected
too.

What else could be forcing the engine to run rich?

Thanks
	Andrew