[Gmecm] Bench testing a GM waste-spark DIS ignition

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78
Wed May 10 15:44:28 UTC 2006

Should work. but I would use a bit from the parallel port, write it in
plain ole basic, should be easy. Can poke to the port and control any of
the 8 bits. It is also bi directional so you can use it to sense stuff
also
Darryl....