[Gmecm] Bench testing a GM waste-spark DIS ignition

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78
Wed May 10 21:40:16 UTC 2006

Hello: yes would have to be DOS or absolute code to take away any
operating system. Probably a cap and a resistor network could make a
differentiated outpus and closely mimick the sine you choose. Usually its
crossover you are looking for, it just so happens a reluctor put sout a
sine of sorts.I think its the crossover you are concerned about anyway.
It would be a fun thing to play with. I use to do a lot of that stuff in
control systems and CNC. anyway just a thought
Good luck