[Gmecm] Bench testing a GM waste-spark DIS ignition

Mike V efi
Fri May 12 17:45:29 UTC 2006

I have Cam & Crank sensors, as well as coilpak
from a later 3800 Series II (2000 Impla) that are
yours if you want them.
It looks like a more intricate set up than the older P4 stuff.
Maybe I can spin the remains of the shortblock and sample
  the sensor output with the scope.  It has no pistons or rods,
so probably pretty easy to spin.
Mike