[Gmecm] 16197427 Engine swap.

MD mdill12
Sat May 13 22:48:12 UTC 2006

Hey guys, its been a long time since I was part of the the early DIY list.
  I have started working on a project that I need to see if there is some info on.
  Project discription
   AMC-360 V8 (GM TBI) -> 4L60E (1998 1500)-> NV241 transfercase into a Jeep Grand wagoneer.

  The hope is I can use a 1995-1996 ?? 16197427 ECU to control the show (TBI and 4L60E)
  Is this possable ? Does the 16197427 have the tranny smarts also. or is the tranny controlled by another box ?

  Has anyone figured out the table addresses for this ECU > Is there a better choice ?

  Any sugestions ?

  Thanks Mike D.