[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 15, Issue 9

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun May 14 15:51:17 UTC 2006

I thought it looked like they'd be easy to deal with... but with a
little patience I found two sets that didn't need that extra work and my
project got that much easier. Just machined some of the last pieces I
need to space them out from 80 mm bore centers to 102 mm bore centers.

By solid, do you mean one piece? Yes, my sets do have one piece throttle
bodies. I had resigned myself to making new fuel rails with the new
injector spacing, Buuut.... maybe I should look at the 2000+ fuel rails
if they're not one piece... maybe they're adaptable to my 98/99
throttles... Hmm... Thanks for the brainfood.

Will