[Gmecm] Re: direct injection

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Mon May 15 03:25:50 UTC 2006

I'd love to.  I'd also love to have a look at the 5.3 DOD code (while
we're dreaming)...

I've get the 96-97 v6 software pretty well figured out.  I've got a 96
N* computer in the mail, and hopefully will have that figured out at
some point as well.  I've looked at alot of code, v6 and v8, from 96-05,
and it is suprisingly similar.  Almost plug-n-play, in terms of being
able to select this, and deselect that, etc.  The 4cyl stuff is a bit
different, though...

My ultimate goal (when I finally get some time) is to "port" the efi332
software to these '332 based PCMs.  Then you could do whatever you want
in terms of programming.

darren