[Gmecm] Re: Bandaid turbo tuning

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun May 14 21:53:34 UTC 2006

 > For every high tech solution, there is prehistoric thinker ready to
 > throw it out the window.

As evidenced by the carbeuretted manifolds for LS1's. That's just an
enormous WTF all around.

Another thing I really really don't get are the stand alone ignition
controllers. People buy digital, PC programmable ignition controllers
with 65,443 bells and whistles... and then fuel the engine with a
calibrated leak--err... carb.

Talk about neanderthals.

Will